| (VEE-DOHN) |
Visit Our Tasting Room
Vidon Vineyard is open to limited indoor and outdoor tastings by appointment. Please be aware that the doors and windows will be open to provide adequate air flow if you are seated indoors. The majority of our tastings will be outdoors, so please dress accordingly.
We are excited to be open by appointment.
COVID – 19 UPDATE
At this time, we are asking every member of your party to show proof of vaccination when visiting the winery (photos of your card are great). Please note that our staff is 100% vaccinated. Our policy has changed to create the safest environment possible for you, our guests, as well as our team.
Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.
We ask that all employees and guests wear masks while indoors, regardless of vaccination status. Guests may remove their mask when seated at their table. We have hand sanitizer available, and we are making every effort to keep all of our guests and staff as safe as possible by thoroughly cleaning each space between seatings.
- Reservations are recommended before visiting the tasting room. If you have not made a reservation but would like to visit us while in wine country, please give us a call at 503-538-4092, and we will try to accommodate your group.
- We are open Friday-Sunday with tasting appointments at 11 am, 1 pm, and 3 pm.
- We are currently allowing tasting flights ($20), glass pours (on select bottles), and bottle purchases.
- We can accommodate two groups of eight on our crushpad, and one group of five on our vineyard overlook
- We will continue disinfecting common areas and each table, chair, and barrel after every tasting.
- We have a limited number of heaters, so please dress appropriately. We do have blankets if you get cold, and encourage you to bundle up.
Email The Vidon Crew at email@example.com to order wine, set up pickups, or questions about tasting appointments.
We cater to Oregon wine tasters who like to “peek behind the curtain”. The tasting area, located prominently within the production space of our estate vineyard, allows guests to observe the winemaking process and taste the results. Depending on the season, visitors will learn about grape maturation, fermentation, elevage (aging), or bottling. In addition to classic Oregon wines like Pinot Noir and Chardonnay, we also offer an unusual range of varietals grown on the property including Syrah, Tempranillo, and Viognier. Come and experience our boutique winery for yourself.