| (VEE-DOHN) |
Founded in 1999 by Don and Vicki Hagge, Vidon Vineyard is now owned and operated by Dru and Erin Allen. We are a LIVE certified sustainable vineyard and winery located in the countryside of Newberg, Oregon. We are 100% estate with everything from vines to wines being made and sold right out of the winery. We believe winemaking begins in the vineyard and invite you to experience our wines with our stunning view of rolling wine country hills and Mt. Jefferson.
Visit Our Tasting Room
Vidon Vineyard is open to limited indoor and outdoor tastings by appointment. With the governor’s recent assessment change of Yamhill County from Extreme to High Risk, we will now be offering limited indoor tastings. Please be aware that the doors and windows will be open to provide adequate air flow. The majority of our tastings will still need to be outdoors, so please continue to dress accordingly.
Safety is our priority – COVID Policy:
We are excited to be open by appointment. Things will look a little different over the next couple of months:
- Reservations are recommended before visiting the tasting room. If you have not made a reservation but would like to visit us while in wine country, please give us a call at 503-538-4092, and we will try to accommodate your group.
- We are open Friday-Sunday with tasting appointments at 11 am, 1 pm, and 3 pm.
- We are currently allowing tasting flights ($20) and bottle purchases.
- We can accommodate groups of up to six people from no more than two households.
- The winery staff will be wearing masks. We ask that you wear a mask when arriving at the tasting room, and anytime you are not seated at the table. Once you’ve been seated, you can remove it and enjoy some wine.
- We will be disinfecting common areas every hour and each table, chair, and barrel after every group.
- We have a limited number of heaters, so please dress appropriately. We do have blankets if you get cold, and encourage you to bundle up.
Email The Vidon Crew at firstname.lastname@example.org to order wine, set up pickups, or tasting appointments.
We cater to Oregon wine tasters who like to “peek behind the curtain”. The tasting area, located prominently within the production space of our estate vineyard, allows guests to observe the winemaking process and taste the results. Depending on the season, visitors will learn about grape maturation, fermentation, elevage (aging), or bottling. In addition to classic Oregon wines like Pinot Noir and Chardonnay, we also offer an unusual range of varietals grown on the property including Syrah, Tempranillo, and Viognier. Come and experience our boutique winery for yourself.